Would having a feature added to the birthdate to indicate the time of birth
solve the problem?  There would not be a problem if one twin was born just
before midnight and the other after midnight but I imagine that that is not
a common occurrence in case of twins.

John Francis, perhaps you could make that a suggestion that to Legacy?

Roberta Schwalm
Gatineau, QC  Canada