Sent: Monday, April 5, 2021 5:08 AM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] need help

Norma,
I wouldn't make another file at all. The floating ones that may or may
not belong to your family are doing no harm. I have a heap of
unconnected individuals and groups in my file.
However if you want a separate file, the directions I gave will
certainly include the spouses of the actual descendants. It will include
the whole connected tree.
Cathy