From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Jenny M Benson
Sent: Monday, 10 May 2021 7:31 PM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Adrian's gedcom with my additions.ged

On 10/05/2021 07:49, vbgar...@gmail.com wrote:
> I always have trouble trying to find my gedcom files so I have done a
> windows key search for .ged and I now have 9 pages of gedcoms and
> other things in a now " saved file "
>
> I am trying to open a new family file an import the above named file
> but it has the wrong extension. What do I do now please ? Also I hope
> my language is correct if not please correct me.

I'm not Cathy, but maybe I can help a bit.

When you say "saved file" do you mean you have put the gedcoms and other
things into a folder?  What are the "other things"?  You should be able to
import Gedcoms which will have the .ged extension but what is the extenstion
of the files you are trying to import?

--
Jenny M Benson
Wrexham, UK