My father was a member of this group, obviously a Legacy user.  I am using
his email to send this but have included my address below.

Dad passed yesterday and to fulfil one of his wishes I need some guidance.
He wanted all of his genealogy work to be turned over to the Holmes County
Historical Society, in Jackson, Mississippi.  The physical items are no
issue, the question I have is about the work on Legacy.  Is this
exportable? Would it be usable by someone else or would password securities
make it impossible?   What is the procedure so that it is usable?

Paul Loftus
pllof...@yahoo.com