From: Margaret Gagliardi <megsge...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thu Jul 01 15:41:44 EDT 2021
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Birth Event

No, there is nothing in the birth field.  In "Event/Fact" it has "birth" -
but nothing else - no date or place etc.  I just experimented with a person
who does not have this issue and added an Event/Fact of birth.  Now it
lights up the Event icon under that person's name. I just don't know how to
remove that Event/Fact" other then doing each person individually.  I was
just wondering if there was a way to removed all of them who do not have
any information at all.
Thanks
Margaret