On 19/04/2022 16:41, Larry Lachance wrote:
I opted to use the “SourceWriter” for LDS Quebec church records some
 time ago.  The detail information screen for the source includes:

Title:

Item of Interest:

FHL Film Number:

Item No.:

It is the “Item No.:” that I am trying to resolve.    The source
prints (by way of example) –

"Québec > Saint-Roch-de-Québec > Baptêmes, mariages, sépultures 1854-1855," Mariage # 29 - 1854; FHL microfilm https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-L99Q-99ZL-Q, */item/*
Image 32 of 634.

I’m using the “Item No.:” field to include the Image number on the
LDS page.  When it prints the citation, the word “item” precedes the
Image number I’ve used.  I have always added “Image A of B” to the
Item No. and therefore the printing includes both.

I would like to change “item” either to capitalize the “I” in Item OR
 simply eliminate from the printed document.

I know there are many places to override “sentences” in LFT BUT, is there someplace I can overwrite the word “Item” in this source
template?

One of the (very few) annoyances about SourceWriter is the inability to
make small changes to the template, such as you indicate. In a way, I understand this and have to accept it.

Sometimes I use Cathy's work-around of putting data in a "wrongly labelled" field and sometimes I use the Citation Override to get the wording I want, but I know of at least one Source I use very frequently where the citation includes the word "page" where it makes no sense.

Incidentally, some years ago I had to submit my file to Support because of some problem. Some time later I realised all my Citation Overrides had been "switched off" in the process. When I come across an example I reinstate the override but I have yet to discover a way of Searching for the citations where there should have been an override and there isn't.

--
Jenny M Benson
Wrexham, UK