On 18/11/2023 9:15 am, David Cripps wrote:
Can I just offer my heartfelt thanks to, firstly Cathy Pinner & everybody on the Tech Support Team.

The upgrade to Version 9.0.0.449 did the trick, now Legacy opens up like a race horse.

Brilliant, thank you
David Cripps in Tasmania

Oops, my apologies to the List, I spoke too soon.

The resurrection to full speed didn't last that long<groan>; I should've waited a day or so ! The upgrade to 9.0.0.449 went well of course, and I'm grateful to Support for the Upgrade, but I must confess it still takes 30 seconds to load.

David

--
David Cripps <cripp...@aussiebb.com.au>
Hobart, Tasmania