For the manner in which I selected the 4 separate descendents, I used this –
The MRINs were for those children of a couple Thomas Lewin and Peggy Stephens,
so my Title page was set up as follows –

                                          Descendants of the children of
                                    Thomas Lewin and Peggy Stephens ##

##   (this is the parent couple of those of their children with a marriage / a
family)

I don’t think there is an appropriate field in the  Report Title Options  for
marriage-type reports   - although it covers a good range of possibilities.

I.L. Thomas, Western Australia