Thank you for this.

Jane in Phoenix

From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Rob G
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2024 10:10 AM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Is Legacy of capable?

http://gedstarpro.com/

Op zo 24 mrt. 2024 16:50 schreef Wes Jester <wes...@gmail.com
<mailto:wes...@gmail.com> >:

Yes it is.  I do this all the time by using one or more of the "major" family
tree sites.  I can look them up on the browser app on my Android phone.

To be absolutely honest, I also use Rootsmagic.  I only use it as a method to
access my information directly from my cloud storage.  I create a gedcom of my
latest Legacy site, then upload the gedcom to the cloud.  I then import it to
the Rootsmagic app on Android.

The only reason I use rootsmagic is because it is available on android, and
apple devices.  Works very well when I am out and about and out of range of a
wifi connection

Wes