Hello all.

I downloaded Version 10 and the program came in nicely.  I have two family trees running; my own, and the second being my wife's family.  What I discovered in _my_ family tree is that the "Birth, Death Dates and Anniversaries" screen under "Legacy Home" is not working properly.  It appears that the information that should be reported is not loading.  (This feature on my wife's family tree is working just fine.)  I have gone through the program's "Knowledge Base" in an effort to fix the problem but have been unsuccessful.

I would welcome any help in fixing this problem.

Thomas Cox