Thomas

Have you check the parameters under options on the Legacy Home Tab?

Henry

From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Thomas Cox
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2024 12:41 PM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Legacy Version 10 Problem With Blank/Inoperative Screen

Hello all.

I downloaded Version 10 and the program came in nicely.  I have two family
trees running; my own, and the second being my wife's family.  What I
discovered in my family tree is that the "Birth, Death Dates and Anniversaries"
screen under "Legacy Home" is not working properly.  It appears that the
information that should be reported is not loading.  (This feature on my wife's
family tree is working just fine.)  I have gone through the program's
"Knowledge Base" in an effort to fix the problem but have been unsuccessful.

I would welcome any help in fixing this problem.

Thomas Cox