On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 2:40 PM, Ed Avis <e...@waniasset.com> wrote:

> I'd be a lot more persuaded if there were evidence of a real, occurring
> problem rather than a theoretical one.

[snip]

Or in other words, you still believe the the CC-BY-SA license is fine,
all the re-licensing stuff isn't worth it, and you don't see why
anything needs changing. The only thing that you say might change your
mind is if you are shown more information about lawyer-company
scenarios which are simply hypothetical and unknowable, which of
course I can't help you with.

Fine. Like I said in my last email, I don't think there's anything
left I can say.

Cheers,
Andy