On Oct 2, 2010, at 5:16 PM, Anthony wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 6:54 PM, SteveC <st...@asklater.com> wrote a
> bunch of stuff.
>
> I'd like to further ask that you do not repost private messages on a
> public message board.
>
> Your behavior is unacceptable, and I'm not going to respond to it with
> more information for you to continue your campaign of lies and
> harassment.

Amazingly your domain name, inbox.org, is listed as owned by one Anthony
DiPierro.

So I guess what you're saying is that's not the trolling Anthony DiPierro who
was subject to all those problems in wikipedia then? And it's a coincidence
that your name is Anthony and you troll our groups now?

Glad it's all cleared up.

Steve

stevecoast.com