On 25 November 2010 02:22, John Smith <deltafoxtrot...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 25 November 2010 12:14, Grant Slater <openstreet...@firefishy.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Regardless of other deeds, he has been less than forthcoming about the
>>> license issue, he even admitted previously about not giving other
>>> parties all details about what the license change over means (lie of
>>> omission).
>>>

>> [citation needed]
>
> You could have found it faster than replying to that email...
> http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Alists.openstreetmap.org+%22lie+of+omission%22

Are you being seriously? To call Frederik a lier based on this email?
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2010-September/053903.html

Quoting from:
http://blog.nestoria.co.uk/geofabrik-wins-the-best-elevator-pitch-award
(State of The Map 2010)
"Geofabrik was voted and acclaimed as the Best Elevator Pitch. Voters
appreciated the straightforward business proposition: "pay me money to
save to a lot of time". Frederic delivered an *impressive and honest
pitch* and this was reflected on the poll count." emphasis my own.

/ Grant