ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert Gremmen schrieb:
So by citing my e-mail without a license, you
made an infraction to my copyright,as you are actually
republishing copyrighted work

No, only if it wasn't properly cited, as (AFAIK) most IP laws require you to point out who is the author unless the author states otherwise. There is no infringement if you state who owns the copyright over what you republish - the actual reason for creating copyright in the first place was to make sure proper attribution is given.

May be we should consider your email (and this one too), as a derived
work ?

That it would be, AFAIK, yes.

There must be a limit to what can be considered a breach of intellectual
property !

True, and that's what CTs and a license are for!

BTW, if you would want to change OSM to be PD, you probably would need to wipe the map clean and restart from scratch, as most contributors want an attribution to the project at least - and that's what's not guaranteed with current CC-BY-SA due to not applying for databases appropriately in some jurisdictions.

Robert Kaiser