Simply add odbl=clean to the way, after verifying it and you'll be fine. A
few days later, or maybe even the next day it won't show up as problematic
anymore. OSM wants to be extra careful, regarding copyright laws, and we
always have been. So we'll also have to be when we want to change the
license. I consider it a good exercise in fact checking and even if we have
to drop a tag here and there, somebody will come along eventually to add it
from their own surveys.

Polyglot