Hello,

> ODbL has an attribution requirement. This lets you know where the original
> database is from, and your responsibilities should you recreate part of it.
>
> Should you recreate part of the original database, you know your
> responsibilities due to the link to the license from the attribution.
>
> There's no magic, the ODbL just follows its data using attribution.
Yes, but I can do my Produced Work and it'll CC-By-SA (let's say I
just do tiles from map of my area), attributing it. Someone else will
use my work (use the tiles, enriching it with self-generated trails,
added mountain tops etc), and put it on CC-By-SA ("my" CC-By-SA
doesn't order him to attribute OSM, he uses my product). And then
another one will use this last map to retrace the whole area into his
CC-By-SA map. Where is the point of breaking ODbL license?
Sincerely,

Tadeusz Knapik