I don't think you even need to get into
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Open_Data_License/Metadata_Layers_-_Guideline
or the substantial question.
https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Licence/Community_Guidelines/Horizontal_Map_Layers_-_Guideline
and
https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Licence/Community_Guidelines/Collective_Database_Guideline_Guideline
make clear that you can use a particular OSM type (here, OSM-ids) as a
collective database with other data types of non-OSM origin without
triggering share-alike. It would be nonsensical for OSM-ids to come from a
source other than OSM (hence, all OSM-ids are from OSM and are ODbL), so in
this scenario it is easy to maintain conceptual separation of the ODbL and
non-ODbL databases in the "collective".
Since they're labeled "OSM-ids" even attribution is fairly easily covered.
Surely there is a readme explaining what this metadata type is, just for
use purposes.