I have an iPod 7th generation Classic, 160GB, black, that is still sealed in plastic, just as I received it from Apple Care as a replacement for a defective unit. I would assume it is refurbed, but it looks like new. Selling for $175, which is a great deal if you are looking for massive storage in an iPod media player that looks like new. I will also include a new in package clear plastic protective case that I bought for it before I decided to sell it. No other cables or accessories included. Price will include insured shipping via USPS priority.
thanks, Ray Northway Portland, ME 04102 098raynman on eBay with over 550 feedback at 100% -- You received this message because you are a member of the LEM Swap group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe, send an email *from your subscribed address* to [email protected] LEM-Swap is not a discussion list; it is for buying & selling Mac stuff. Reply directly to the person who posted, never to the list. Software piracy is illegal and not allowed on LEM Swap. Except for freeware and software originally provided with computers, no software is to be left on hard drives unless the original installer (not a burned copy) is included, along with any required registration number, password, etc. Shipments valued at US$100 or more should be insured, and shipments valued at US$25 or more should be shipped so they can be tracked. See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback
