Up for sale is a 17" iMac G5 2 GHz with 1.5 GB memory and a 160 GB
hard drive.  The computer belonged to one of my customers and he asked
that I sell it for him (he purchased a new system).  I have maintained
this computer for him for several years.  Outside of a few software-
related service calls every year, I don't have any additional
experience with the iMac.  It seems to have been a reliable machine
and I have no reason to believe otherwise.  That being said, I'm
selling it as-is with no returns.

The iMac comes with an Apple Wireless Keyboard (original white design
with numpad), Microsoft corded mouse, and an Apple phone cord.  In
addition to manuals for the peripherals, it includes the OEM OS X
Panther disc and manual, as well as both Toast 6 and Microsoft Office
2004 Student and Teacher Edition in retail packaging.

The owner must have upgraded to Tiger along the way, since the Mac
running 10.4.11.

Cosmetically, I would rate the computer a 7/10 due to some dirt, but
with proper cleaning, it could probably become a 9/10.  The screen is
clear and bright and I couldn't find any dead pixels.

I'm asking $200 OBO for the iMac and everything included above.  Buyer
pays shipping.  Pictures are available upon request.  Thanks for
looking!

Andy Harvilla
Murrysville, PA 15668

-- 
You received this message because you are a member of the LEM Swap group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, send an email *from your subscribed address* to 
[email protected]
LEM-Swap is not a discussion list; it is for buying & selling Mac stuff. Reply 
directly to the person who posted, never to the list.
Software piracy is illegal and not allowed on LEM Swap. Except for freeware and 
software originally provided with computers, no software is to be left on hard 
drives unless the original installer (not a burned copy) is included, along 
with any required registration number, password, etc.
Shipments valued at US$100 or more should be insured, and shipments valued at 
US$25 or more should be shipped so they can be tracked.
See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html for guidelines on 
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at 
http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback

Reply via email to