It's finally time to move my iPad along as it doesn't get used much anymore
and I'd like to see someone else get use from it instead. This is the first
iPad with the Lightning connector and Retina screen (Retina was introduced
with the 30-pin connector, briefly). It has 16 GB of storage and is white
in color. WiFi only, no LTE. Still runs the newest version of iOS and does
it pretty well. Screen is bright and crisp with no scratches, and battery
life is very good.

iPad itself is nearly perfect. I have had a black leather Smart Cover on it
for a long time, and the cover has made small marks on the metal back of
the iPad. They've come off for the most part with some light kitchen sponge
scrubbing but are not entirely gone.

You'll get the iPad, original box, AC adapter, USB to Lightning cable, and
black leather Smart Cover.

Looking for $200 OBO shipped. Can email photos upon request.

Thanks,
Jake Thiewes
Alexandria VA 22304
jthie...@gmail.com

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/2014/lem-swap/
for guidelines on postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback
at http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.