Hi Swappers,

I have another Mid-2012 non-Retina 15" Pro up for sale. It's the same
config as last time (2.3 GHz i7, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD, Nv 650M, HR/AG
display), in overall good condition with minimal wear and tear.

Here's the issue: there's two vertical lines running down the middle of the
display, one faint and one very visible. I've tested things out and it
looks like this is an issue with the display panel, not the GPU itself.
There's also a few faint white spots as well. I have a good photo of the
display on that shows both the lines and spots, available on request.

Other than that, the MacBook Pro is "all systems go." Comes with a fresh
install of macOS Mojave and a 85W charger. Battery is healthy and has 166
cycles.

Looking for $350 shipped in CONUS for this one, given the display issue
($100 less than the previous MacBook Pro I had). Can also do different
combos of RAM/SSD/HDD if needed, we'll work something out.

Christian Sagardia
Springboro OH 45066
eBay ID: fg_designs
LEM Swapper since 2011

See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/2014/lem-swap/
for guidelines on postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback
at http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM
Swap" group.
to lemswap+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.