Hello, swappers.

For Sale: New, Original APPLE brand MBP 15 inch battery model MA348G/A
Never used, still has the plastic on both sides of the actual battery.
Serial #: 3K8290U6ZU4A

I bought the battery new for over $150 from an Apple re-seller in late 2010, and it was never used (I think I soon thereafter upgraded the MBP and forgot about the battery). It was for the 2008 MBP 4,1 (A1260) that I used to have.

Price: $50 OBO shipped to Lower 48 states from ZIP code 28901. I found a replacement (non-Apple) battery here for $96.90: https://www.laptopbatteryexpress.com/MacBook-Pro-15-MA348LL-A-Battery-p/app-23-ma348.htm

Payment by personal check only. Check will be cashed and clear before I mail the battery to the purchaser. I reserve the right to sell it to the first person that can follow through with completing payment, even if that person is not necessarily the first to respond to my post.

Eric Chapman
Cherokee County, North Carolina