Hello,

This is shipping to (CA, SF Bay Area/San Jose/95132).

I hate to jump on the "me too" bandwagon, but it looks like I need a copy of DiskWarrior 5.2 or higher (i.e. any version of DW that is known to work with OS 10.13/High Sierra).

Please let me know your asking price and the cost of shipping (cheap and slow shipping is fine).  A padded envelope will probably be fine for this.

I can pay via PayPal.  However, please be advised that I will only do a credit card-funded payment for this (i.e. I cannot do a balance transfer).

Thank you for reading.

Best,

J@mes Fr@ser

LEM-Swap is not a discussion list; it is for buying & selling Mac stuff. Reply directly to the person who posted, never to the list.
Software piracy is illegal and not allowed on LEM Swap. Except for freeware and software originally provided with computers, no software is to be left on hard drives unless the original installer (not a burned copy) is included, along with any required registration number, password, etc.
Shipments valued at US$100 or more should be insured, and shipments valued at US$25 or more should be shipped so they can be tracked.
See the list FAQ http://lowendmac.com/2014/lem-swap/
for guidelines on postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LEM Swap" group.