Hi there,

I'm using a mobile (beside other stuff) to take pictures and then i
import and work with them under Ubuntu Linux.

As all of my hardware , like Sony Alpha Camera and e.g. Tamron
Objectives are shown in darttable and other software, the mobile
lens doesn't.

And in this cases there is no (automated) lens correction.

My mobile is a LeEco Le Max 2 with Rear Camera  of:

Sony IMX230 sensor

21MP effective pixels

Maximum Resolution: 5312 × 3984 (21MP)

Video recording capacity: 3840 × 2160 (4K) / 30fps

Slow recording capacity: 720p @ 120fps

Zoom capacity: 5× for photo / 3× for video

OIS, 6P Lens, F/2.0 Aperture, PDAF, closed-loop Motor

Quick focus, dual HDR, Philips dual tone LED flash

I unlocked it an in this case i can take DNG Pictures with the
opencamera app.

How could i help to get a lensfun - profil for this?

Or is a profile just there and i'm stupid enought to miss it?

regards

Vo.

link?: http://in.lemall.com/in/product/lemax2/features.html