Am Wed, 06 Dec 2017 23:26:08 -0800
schrieb junkyardspar...@yepmail.net:

> I adjuststed the model name in the database to match your reported
> Exif model name. I also added the Pentax mount to the other lens
> mentioned in personal email. I don't know why your private database
> files aren't taking precedence over the system database, as long as
> they're valid (darktable run from a terminal should report if they're
> not).

Thanks, but it doesn't work and asks for manual selection. Should the
new file be at
https://github.com/lensfun/lensfun/blob/master/data/db/slr-tamron.xml

If not, where is the file I need?

I purged lensfun and installed it new. Then I removed the K-S1
in /usr/share/lensfun/slr-pentax.xml to get the K-1 recognized.

I send you a PM with screenshots.

Al