Is there any support for lenses with movements.  I'm especially interested in
shift. I have a lens with a shift adapter.  When I load the straight image, the
hugin gui calibrates the lens just fine, but when I load the shifted
calibration chart images(all with the same movement), it seems to hang, or at
least take a very long time to converge.  I'm not sure how to interface this
with lensfun, since I suspect another parameter is needed.

I use shift often it's a very nice effect, for making trees look straight, or
capturing the sky without looking up.