On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 8:58 AM, Terry Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > In the future, you can *request* a redraw after the command or event
> > handler is finished just by doing c.redraw() (aka c.request_redraw()).
>
> Is the future here now?  Can I do this now, or will it have no effect
> at this point?

The future is now, provided g.newDrawing is True.

> [snip]
>
> > So it looks like we may be looking for a call to x.bind (or x.bind2)
> > where x != c.
>
> Just to be sure, we is you?  I.e. this is a event handler issue on your
> todo list?
>
> I ask these questions because this same issue (I think) is stopping
> cleo updating icons.

Ah, I was hoping "we" was "you" :-)  I think all the plugins in
leoPlugins.leo have been changed.

Does the problem happen with cleo as the only enabled plugin?  If not, then
maybe you are using a plugin not in leoPlugins.leo?

If you can't isolate the problem yourself, please reduce all plugins to the
minimum and then provide exact details of how to reproduce it.  Thanks.