On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 11:32:36 -0700 (PDT)
"Edward K. Ream" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > BTW, I added yet another callback in tree.setCanvasBindings to
> > handle tag_bind, but it looks like all or most calls to
> > w.tag_bind(...) should be changed to c.tag_bind(w,...).
>
> The fix in on the trunk, rev 507.  All unit tests pass, as do a few
> hand-dragging tests. The fix is not quite as elegant as I would have
> liked, but the interaction between clicking, dragging and redraw is
> inherently complicated.

Getting an update after left clicking on an icon box is working now,
thanks.

I still seem to be not getting updates from cleo's right click on an
icon box context menu, and script buttons.

I'm still using the begin/endUpdate try/finally pattern, should I
switch to something else?  Tacking c.redraw() on after the finally
block hasn't helped so far.