On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 08:21:22 -0700 (PDT)
bobjack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Another bug seems to have crept in to plugins_menu. Here is the fix
> but I am unable to commit at the moment so can't fix it myself.
>
> @thin plugins_menu.py-->class TkScrolledMessageDialog--
> >show_message_as_html
>
> replace two occurances of 'leo.core.leo_to_html as leo_to_html' with
> 'leo_to_html'

Hmm, I thought I'd committed a change to the trunk with two changes
from 'leo.core.leo_to_html as leo_to_html' to
'leo.plugins.leo_to_html as leo_to_html', which I think might be the
more correct correction, although perhaps it makes no difference.

But 'leo.core.leo_to_html as leo_to_html' at least I thought was gone.

... test ...

Hmm, you're right, that bug's back.  Maybe I messed up the commit, but
now TL has me worried that bzr's losing things :-}

My shell history shows I once issued this command:

bzr commit -m'Trivial: fixed plugins_menu.py importing from core
instead of plugins'

but that doesn't verify that it was successfully committed to the
launchpad trunk.  I thought it was.

Anyway, I've done it again, see how it goes this time.

Cheers -Terry