On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 4:55 AM, bobjack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Jun 10, 11:02 am, bobjack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > 1: When you open a new leo frame from the menu, the new frame only has
> > a single New Headline node.  When you click that node another New
> > Headline node appears. If you edit the first New Headline node the
> > headline text of the second node changes as well.  If you edit the
> > second node the first node turns into and @chapters node.

I don't see this with the present trunk code.  Does it still happen for
you?  If so, what platform are you using?

> > 2: If you start to edit a node then select another node then when you
> > 'undo' it is the text in the currently selected node that is reverted
> > not the node you actually edited.

There is a problem with undo that can't easily be fixed.  When editing a
headline, Leo considers that any changes to the headline are not "real"
until you actually end the editing.  Furthermore, Leo can't easily tell when
you are actually editing a headline (!)  (The code is baroque)

As a result, when editing a headline, if you do an "undo" you will a) revert
to the previous contents of the headline *and* you do the previous undo.

Yes, this sucks, but it's been this way forever and I'm not sure it can ever
be changed.

So if this is actually the problem I'm afraid you will have to live with it
for now.