On Jun 11, 8:44 am, "Edward K. Ream" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The little mystery of the missing redraw has been solved:  cleo uses
> aMenu.add_command to invoke several commands.  This is another way
> into code.  add_command is used by several plugins, so I suppose
> changing m.add_command(...) to c.add_command(m,...) would be the way
> to handle this.  I'll play with this today.

The trunk now contains a mass update as described above.  Besides
Leo's core, this affects the following plugins:

at_produce.py
base64Packager.py
cleo.py
fastGotoNode.py
groupOperations.py
multifile.py
nodenavigator.py
rClick.py
searchbox.py
table.py
word_count.py
xcc_nodes.py
xsltWithNodes.py

Please test these if you use them.  Thanks.  All unit tests pass.