On Jun 12, 4:51 pm, "Edward K. Ream" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Jun 12, 10:07 am, "Edward K. Ream" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > > rClick is broken by this.
>
> > Sorry about that.  I could have sworn I checked rClick specifically.  I'll
> > fix this today.  No need to revert anything.
>
> The fix is on the trunk.  All unit tests pass.  Please let me know how
> it works for you.
>
> Edward

Thank you. I should have seen the cause of the problem myself.

This change has in fact fixed a couple of niggling little bugs that
have been troubling me in rClick.

The same thing applies to menu.add_radiobutton and
menu.add_checkbutton.  Should there be a c.<etc> for these or, as
these are only used in rClick and cleo, should they be handled at
source?

Another potential source of problems is in button commands, especially
as some commands are set using btn.configure rather than in the
constructor.

Bob