Now that the leo is more "modeless" (I'm speaking of switching between
outline navigation and body editing modes), which btw is a clear improvement
to how leo used to behave, here are some things that still feel a bit
un-intuitive:

- ctrl+H (edit-headline) "locks" the user into the mode way too much.

   * The headline editing mode should be cancelled when the user does:
      - cursor up/down
      - ESC

   * Even better alternative: I find myself constantly thinking that "ok,
now I need to edit a headline (typically not the current headline), so now
I'll press ctrl+H". I think perhaps pressing up/down should cancel the
current headline editing, and select the next/previous headline for editing.
That is, I wouldn't need to navigate to the headline I want to edit before I
start editing it.

  - cut-node (ctrl+shift+x) selects the wrong node after the cut. The
intuitive assumption is that cut will select the node that "took the place
of the
    current node", instead of starting to travel upwards the set of nodes.

   * Typical use case is the way you usually start deleting a set of items.
You move to the first item and start cutting repeatedly. This wont work with
the current behaviour.