Howdy,

I'm working on some node versioning ideas which involve hooking
the "unselect1" event.

I came across this: if I register the following to unselect1

def on_unselect1(tag, keywords):
    p = keywords['old_p']
    g.es("unselect %s" % p.h, color="gray")

I see the following
- when a file is opened
  - one message listing the root node
  - 7 repeats of the message for the current node

- when the file is saved in a session with several tabs
  - a message is generated for each current node in each tab

- shifting focus from body to headline doesn't generate the message,
  shifting focus with <ctl-h> does

- switching from one tab to another doesn't generate the message

Is this expected?

Thanks,
Kent

Thanks,