On 11/08/11 11:33, Edward K. Ream wrote:
On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 9:49 AM, mdb<mdbol...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Your comments please.

I vote for using  rst2pdf

Thanks for your vote.  I'm leaning the same way.  I think using
standard tools wherever possible is a big improvements over hacks like
leo_pdf.py.

This looks similar to using  latexpdf
and the option to convert rst to latex as
another step remains possible
(to leverage latex's abilities)

That option is always possible, regardless of whether leo_pdf.py exists or not.

I second this vote also. My toolchain previously include converting leo trees to rst using @auto-rst (for some reason rst command never worked for me properly on my version of Leo), then use rs2pdf to convert the file properly. Now I'm using rst2latex and pdflatex to get more control on the pdf output. Leo is a great tool for the creation of your personalized toolchain for working with data and having a lot of developments in pythons liks rst2pdt helps with this greatly.

Cheers,

Offray