I'm intrigued by this and in fact instead of implementing Jedi or Rope the
functionality here might offer enough of a base to gussy it up. I'd
eventually like to improve the aesthetics of the autocomplete popup window
itself.

However I'm finding myself stumped by the KeyHandler class. One thing that
the autocomplete Qt popup doesn't handle right now is PgUp and PgDown, both
of these keybinding exit the popup. I was trying to fix this but I'm having
difficulty figuring out where to do this.

Any guidance would be much appreciated.