On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 3:45 PM, Kent Tenney <kten...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Neovim is a Vim rewrite in Python
> ​.

​I see only C files at the neovim github repo
<https://github.com/neovim/neovim/tree/master/src>.  Why do you think
neovim has python sources?

​
​> ​
However, foolproof install seems to be job one.

​We will have to disagree about this one.  Leo has a quick install for
Windows.  On other platforms, it is (or should be) easy enough to install
Python, Qt and then Leo.

If you think you can do better, I encourage you to try.  I am not going to
let installation issues suck all the enthusiasm out of my life.