      From: Edward K. Ream <edream...@gmail.com>
 To: leo-editor <leo-editor@googlegroups.com>
 Sent: Friday, September 30, 2016 6:15 AM
 Subject: Re: Qt docking as a replacement for NestedSplitter "Easteregg" menu.

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 1:42 PM, 'Terry Brown' via leo-editor
<leo-editor@googlegroups.com> wrote:

https://github.com/leo-editor/ snippets/blob/master/examples/ layout/qtdock.py

is a Py 2.7 / Qt 4 demo of Qt docking as it might apply to Leo, with comments​
​in the doc. string.  I think it's definitely worth switching to this, so now
it's​ ​simply a matter of finding time :-)

​The demo is impressive.  A lot of results with not much code.  I'll look
forward to future progress.

EKR--