On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 9:21 AM, 'Terry Brown' via leo-editor <
leo-editor@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> I've been working on this, still not clear quite how big a task it will
> be, but I think quite significant. I actually have a version which works,
> opening all the tabs (Log, Find, etc.) in a tabbed dock etc., but I'm sure
> it would break a bunch of unit tests etc., and plugins.

​There should be nothing to worry about as long as all the work can be
enabled/disabled by a single switch.  If the work spans several files, you
should put the switch in leoGlobals.py.

Once that is done, failing unit tests can give helpful information.

Any, I trust your judgement about this.  Fire away ;-)