I've noticed the 'graph-toggle-autoload' command doesn't load graphs
consistently.

Method 1:  Load leo file, Run the 'graph-toggle-autoload' command and
select the Graph tab, the graph is not visible.
I need to use the node/sibs/recur/ commands to load the graph to a visible
state.

Method 2: If I run the 'graph-toggle-autoload' command, close the file,
then reload, select the Graph tab; the graph is partially visible
i.e. Out of four nodes, only one node and it's siblings are visible.

The command toggle is working because if I run it again 'Cleared - no graph
will be autoloaded' and reload the leo file, no part of the graph is
visible.

*Leo Log WindowLeo 5.4, Wed Oct 26 10:09:28 2016Git commit: 3efc8157Python
3.5.2, PyQt version 5.6.0Windows Vista x86 (build 6.0.6002) SP2reading:
N:\leo\DServe_Eff_Filters.leoread outline in 0.12 secondsGraph for current
node will be autoloaded*
Regards
Lewis