      From: lewis <lewisn...@operamail.com>
 To: leo-editor <leo-editor@googlegroups.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2016 6:31 AM
 Subject: graph-toggle-autoload

I've noticed the 'graph-toggle-autoload' command doesn't load graphs
consistently.

Method 1:  Load leo file, Run the 'graph-toggle-autoload' command and select
the Graph tab, the graph is not visible.
I need to use the node/sibs/recur/ commands to load the graph to a visible
state.

Method 2: If I run the 'graph-toggle-autoload' command, close the file, then
reload, select the Graph tab; the graph is partially visible
i.e. Out of four nodes, only one node and it's siblings are visible.

The command toggle is working because if I run it again 'Cleared - no graph
will be autoloaded' and reload the leo file, no part of the graph is visible.

Leo Log Window
Leo 5.4, Wed Oct 26 10:09:28 2016
Git commit: 3efc8157
Python 3.5.2, PyQt version 5.6.0
Windows Vista x86 (build 6.0.6002) SP2
reading: N:\leo\DServe_Eff_Filters.leo
read outline in 0.12 seconds
Graph for current node will be autoloaded

Regards
Lewis