Among the other things, I am using Leo increasingly often to manage complex
config files.
I find Leo especially useful when managing my Emacs configuration. I have a
number of Emacs config files structured as Leo outlines, each file
corresponding to a @clean branch.

One of these files is dedicated to packages. Settings for individual Emacs
packages can be neatly put in dedicated nodes each corresponding to a
use-package call (see https://github.com/jwiegley/use-package).
There are several advantages to this modularity, besides clarity.

For example, I can simply disable a package by moving the corresponding
node outside of its @clean subtree.
This is handy for trouble-shooting or testing the effect of individual
packages on the current configuration without a lot of file searching and
editing.

I can also combine packages like lego bricks to tailor different
configurations for different purposes (for example, I have a separate
configuration for org-mode in Leo that I switch on or off when needed).

Clones of a package node can be used in different configurations, so that
if I change a setting in one configuration the change reverberates to all
other configurations using the same package.

Also, thanks to python scripting in Leo I can do things like printing a
table of all current key bindings used in my Emacs config, etc.