On Sun, Apr 2, 2017 at 8:23 PM, Joe Orr <joe....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Also, as part of Leo Viewer I made a couple of very simple intro tutorials
> here: https://github.com/kaleguy/leo-tutorials
>
> I'll probably add more or maybe I should be trying to use the existing
> ones. Any thoughts on that?

​As I implied in the other thread, these tutorials are ​are miles ahead of
anything I have ever done.

Anyway, to me the ultimate thing to add to Leo would be a screenshot
> capacity. Back in the day I wrote a program called Screenbook Maker but I
> abandoned it after VB6 code started to get hard to maintain. But I still
> need a tool to create screenshots tied with text and stored in some
> universal format like XML, JSON or YAML. Getting from there to a slick
> presentation is simple.

​That would be great.

I had forgotten about Terry's screen-capture commands. Enable the
screen_capture.py plugin to use them.  Much better than the plugins I wrote
;-)