On Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 4:17:24 PM UTC-4, john lunzer wrote:

> An easy way to get going on Windows is by installing anaconda. It will
> install everything you need to run Leo from the anaconda command prompt. If
> you're worried about how bloaty anaconda is you can install miniconda and
> then install PyQt manually from the conda package manager.

The mine collapsed again. I installed miniconda, tried to run Anaconda
prompt from the menu and I got…

Malwarebytes
www.malwarebytes.com

-Log Details-
Protection Event Date: 4/21/17
Protection Event Time: 10:22 AM
Logfile:
Administrator: Yes

-Software Information-
Version: 3.0.6.1469
Components Version: 1.0.103
Update Package Version: 1.0.1775
License: Trial

-System Information-
OS: Windows 10
CPU: x64
File System: NTFS
User: System

-Exploit Details-
File: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Exploit: 1
Malware.Exploit.Agent.Generic, , Blocked, [0], [-1],0.0.0

-Exploit Data-
Affected Application: cmd
Protection Layer: Application Behavior Protection
Protection Technique: Exploit payload process blocked
File Name: C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe \S \D \c
CALL ECHO C:\ProgramData\Miniconda3

(end)