El 10/07/2017 a las 12:05, Edward K. Ream escribió:
On Sunday, July 9, 2017 at 1:09:57 AM UTC-5, Edward K. Ream wrote:

    *Danger*: *stashing goes back in time in master*. All of Leo's
    caches must be completely cleared!

And I just came across another danger. If I have written a file in master, I have also written it to /master's/ cache. Doing git branch -b doesn't clear that cache.

As a result, on several occasions I have gotten this:
Internal Leo error in checkForChangedNodes

A workaround is to clear the cache for the affected .leo file. Not sure what the real solution is.

So the conclusion is that Leo's caches must be completely cleared after any *git stash* or any *git chechout -b* to make them safe? Is it?

Is this also necessary when doing a simple *git checkout <branch>*?

Xavier