On Sun, Jul 16, 2017 at 8:21 AM, vitalije <vitali...@gmail.com> wrote:

​> ​
As I wrote in this comment
<https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/issues/514#issuecomment-315608480>,
I had a serious trouble with this branch pollution thing.
​
Many thanks for this detailed comment.  In the past, leoCache.py was a
great addition, but I'm starting to think it may be nearing the end of it's
useful life.  I am willing to consider replacing it with sqlite code.
​

​> ​
My advice is never to develop two separate branches in the same folder.

​An interesting idea.  How do you do that?

> I plan to investigate this thoroughly and until (if ever) I really
understand what and how can possibly go wrong, I would keep all branches in
dedicated folders.

That would be excellent.  I admire your willingness to tackle the most
difficult parts of Leo.