On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 1:52:00 PM UTC+2, Edward K. Ream wrote:

> On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 6:19 AM, vitalije <vita...@gmail.com <javascript:>
> > wrote:
>
> ​Something is not right.  When load my local copy of leoPy.leo, @file
> leoAtFile.py does not contain checkExternalFileAgainstDb.
>
> I see this method (in an external editor), in the node:
> #@+node:vitalije.20170701155512.1: *6* at.checkExternalFileAgainstDb
>
> Clearing all caches does not help.  Such a thing has never happened before.
>
> Saving the .leo file deletes the node from the external file.  git
> checkout leo restores it.
>
> Vitalije, what might be causing this?
>
> Edward
>
> Have you tried opening LeoPyRef.leo?

Is it possible that some plugin that you have enabled and I don't can cause
this difference?

I hope we can find what is causing this strange thing, but it is something
that I was complaining in #538 and #540. Perhaps it is not usual thing that
you encounter this problem, because most of the time your copy of LeoPy.leo
is fresher and richer than copy of others.

The only thing that comes in my mind is that when g.SQLITE is true,
retrieving from cache is skipped. Can you test once again clearing cache,
then git checkout -f, so that  all external files are unchanged and then
open LeoPy.leo?