Hello Sir,

I think your work is brilliant, although I am not able to understand many
things, and I have not gone over it in detail. Still, I am sure from what I
do know that it's groundbreaking and fascinating!

I  suggest a possible collaboration (if I have anything to offer). I am
just an amateur but I have created 'leo4sqlite' and you might find
something interesting there. Hopefully you will have a little advice
for me either way!

You can find it here:
https://www.github.com/tscv11/leo4sqlite

Please feel free to post or send a message if you ever have a question,
and if there's anything you need (sqlite3-related) please let me know!

Thanks for your time!

tscv11