I added a new function to leoGobals to grab `git describe` results from
command shell:
https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/commit/d4a890b491bbbb03212f71d5a5e00af0a139a8e7

I followed the pattern of the other g.git commands already present and it
works well enough for what I need. More experienced eyes than mine should
look it over. It's not in Master branch, but I intend to issue a pull
request soon.

(Arguably all the g.git commands could/should be dropped in favour of PyGit
or similar. I'm unsure of what Leo's default stance is on the whole
keep-most-things-in-house vs outsource-as-much-as-possible debate.)

Matt